Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria is a famous YouTube Star. His birthplace was the United States. He was born on the 19th of September 1989. Bryan is also gaining a lot of attention as a YouTuber for his EpicMunke Channel. Popularity has grown because of his mukbangs as well as prank challenges. Bryan Renteria Jr is the tragically ill child born to Mayra Renteria. Bryan's first exposure to the world occurred within the NICU. Mayra posted on Twitter the fact that Bryan Renteria Jr. underwent medical procedures in October. 4 in 2021. We will study Bryan Renteria Jr's demise in the following article. Mayra is Isabel's mom. Bryan Renteria Jr. is her son. His death has shocked people all over the world. Bryan's death was announced on New Deaths. In her Instagram post Mayra shared the story about Bryan's introduction to the world. In the caption, it says that I am thrilled to meet my child and take his home. With my trust in God I trust that God will give him strength and courage to take on this. I am so proud of my son! A little rough, but quite a bit. My Bryancito has been included in my petition.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Jenna Fischer feet & legs

Emily VanCamp

Allison Paige and Allison Williams bio